CP Case worker/CP Manager/CP Administrator Dashboard

1. Whenever we Clicking on any of the numbers in the Case worker dashboard sections the system doesn’t showing up to a list of the records which that number represents.

1. On CP Manager dashboard in approvals section, we can only see the pending approvals. The details of rejected and approved cases are not available. Can we make this visible to CP Manager like caseworkers?

1. On CP Manager dashboard; in the Shared From My Team /Overdue Tasks /Workflow - Teams cases sections showing list of all case workers in the system instead of displaying list of caseworkers activity with in the specific user-group /cases managed by all of the case workers in the specific team/

2. On CP Administrator dashboard; Admins don’t have access to see Approvals and Change log under the Record Information tab

Hi Niway,

The dashboard buttons such as “New”, “Case Plan”, “Service Provision”, etc should be working now. Could you try again? The “Reopened” will not show any records because it is “0”.

We unfortunately do not have approved or rejected approvals for Managers but they can filter for approved and rejected cases in their filters:

You are correct, the Shared From My Team / Overdue Tasks / Workflow - Team cases dashboard should only be the user groups that the Manager has access to. This is the same for the admins to see “Approvals” and “Change Log”. I will raise both of these to be fixed and will revert once fixed.

1 Like

Hi Jan, Thank you for your swift response and usual support.
My 1st question is on Case workers Dashbord/home page, we Clicking on any of the numbers in the Case worker dashboard Work flow and Approval sections the system doesn’t showing up to a list of the records which that number represents. (Production environment). By the way it works on demo environment. Thank you again!

Okay thank you for the clarification. I will also get this fixed and will revert once it’s done. Thanks for your patience! Updated: v2.3.2 on February 24, 2022 included a fix for managers to see the appropriate user groups on their dashboard

1 Like