GBVIMS+ Lookups issues: Changing order of Lookups, and fields defaulting to wrong Lookup

Hi there - configuring GBVIMS+ v2 and having two issues with Lookups:

1. Created new lookup values but unable to apply them to the field - e.g. under ‘gender’ of perpetrator(s), options should be M, F, Both M&F, but system defaults to ‘gender’ Lookup of ‘M,F’. I created a new Lookup (‘Gender 1’) but the field defaults to the pre-existing Lookup of Gender (M,F) and won’t let me apply the new Lookup I created instead.

2. Created new lookup values for v2 under other form fields (eg. survivor information>type of location), and the new Lookups are appearing but not in the order in which I created them, and the order is important.

Hey Kate,
Once a lookup is set on a select dropdown or multi-select dropdown, you are not able to change the lookup. In order to change a lookup, you’ll need to create a new select dropdown (Perpetrator(s)) or multi-select dropdown and use the updated lookup (Gender1).

For the lookup order for type of location, just verifying that you reordered it the way you want it to appear in the lookup and it’s not appearing in that same order once you created the new field?

Reading through this thread, I want to agree with childprotectioninnovation’s post, however this post also mentions one issue that is still outstanding:

When you login as an administrator and try to create a lookup, you cannot drag-and-drop the options to rearrange them. This works when you are editing an existing lookup, but not when you are creating a new one.

Steps to reproduce: > Login as a CP Administrator. Go to the lookups list and create a lookup. Add a bunch of options. Now try to reorder them. Note that nothing happens when you try to drag-and-drop using the grip element on the left side. Also, note that this still works in edit mode.