Reports not showing any dates fields on grouped by rows or columns V2

I am trying to create a report to have a Monthly case enrollment trend Vs closure trend
and another one for the number of cases opened for a long time (beyond plan) but it’s not possible as I cant select any date (either registration or closure or…etc) in the row or columns required to create a report.
I even tried the dates from the new filter in the bottom but it only takes specific values not providing dates in the excel table.
any suggestion!!!

1 Like

Hi Nebras, you can add multiple report filters on the bottom of the screen to get the exact dates that you need. You can add a time frame, such as the last month by selecting the following:

And you can add multiple of these types of filters to get the exact data you need.

1 Like

It is a filter function. We need the ‘Group by’ function. Therefore, we could not create the graph monthly trend analysis. Ready-made reports are included in the system. But, we could not do customized.

We are going to be releasing additional reporting functionality in release 2.6.0 for dates which is planned for end of February 2023.